- This event has passed.
Move Over Alberta Car Show
June 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - June 4, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
An event every year that begins at 8:00am on day 2 of June, repeating indefinitely
This year we changed it up! Full Weekend Show!!
Friday still planning. But we will be selling camping spots for the whole weekend.
Saturday is the big event day! We will do a breakfast to start the day. Car show 12-4pm .
Sunday still planning, but as everyone leaves we ask that you kindly clean up after your selfs..
Stay tuned to our event page to get the latest and greatest updates and sponsors!
Once again, we will be donation 25% of all proceeds to “The Survivor Fund For Fallen Tow Operators”
Registration:$20 Per Registration begins at 10 am the day of the event, and runs until 2:30 PM. Each driver’s entry fee entitles him/her an oppurtuinity to the great prizes.
Vendors: We are happy to announce that we are accepting vendors and any other vehicle service businesses to join us this year! There will be a flat donation fee to set up your booth and advertise at the event. Please email email@example.com to inquire about being apart of this event.
Volunteers: If you wish to sign up and assist on show day, please visit this group and sign up! : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1394812203935102/
Bronze Level Sponsorship:
WSI Warehouse Services Inc
Event is at drivers risk!! All vehicles are welcome. Imports, Exotics, Trucks, Bikes, The works!! This is a NO STUNTING event! Due to the nature of the event being held on a grassy area, any driver caught doing burnouts or other damage to the grounds will be immediately escorted from the event. Also know, you enter this event at your own risk, and any damages that may result are at drivers cost.
Full Weekend -$30
1 Night -$20
Car Show Entry Price:
Day of Show – $20
Breakfast Donation -$5
Move Over Alberta
25% of the raised money goes to the “Survivor Fund” the other 75% goes back into the Organization Move Over Alberta for future events
More info on the Survivor Fund here: internationaltowingmuseum.org/survivor-fund-2/
Spectators: As you are admiring the vehicles, please remember to keep belt buckles, rings, baby carriages, bikes and any other sharp objects away from the vehicles! You’ll never know the amount of sweat and money that goes into each vehicle, until you build your first vehicle